Information provided within the Trustmark website and on calculator pages is provided for estimation purposes only and does not reflect actual loan rates, payments, terms, or interest rates. Trustmark makes no guarantee of any offers or information which is presented in this or any other website. The nature of the Web prohibits Trustmark from making any guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the information presented within these or any other webpages.
Run the numbers before you commit
Here you will find calculators to help you when buying a car or home, opening a credit line, or planning for retirement. Trustmark is here to help you meet your goals.
Explore our calculators:
- Buying a Vehicle
- Paying for a Vehicle
- How much should depreciation cost me?
- Should I finance or pay cash for a vehicle?
- How much will my vehicle payments be?
- Which vehicle loan is better?
- What term of vehicle loan should I choose?
- Should I use a home equity loan instead of an auto loan?
- Which is better: a rebate or special dealer financing?
- How long should I keep a vehicle?
- What size line of credit can I obtain?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- Should I use a home equity loan or an auto loan?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- What will my tax savings be?
- What will it take to pay off my line of credit?
- How much can I borrow?
- How much will my mortgage payments be?
- How much will my adjustable rate payments be?
- Home Buying
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable?
- Should I pay points to lower the rate?
- Which is better: a 15- or 30-year loan term?
- How much should I put down for a new home?
- How much can I save in taxes?
- What will my closing costs be?
- Am I better off renting?
- Am I better off refinancing?
- What will my refinancing costs be?
- How can I reduce mortgage insurance costs?
- Which lender has the better loan?
- Which loan is better?
- How advantageous are extra payments?
- What home can I afford?
- How much will my interest-only payment be?
- Which is better: interest-only or traditional?
- What extra monthly payment is needed to pay off my loan by a specific date?
- What extra monthly payment is needed to reach my target Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratio by a specific date?
- How will retirement affect my expenses?
- Am I saving enough? What can I change?
- How will this account be used?
- Personal Budgeting
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- What will I earn with this account?
- How advantageous is increasing my savings?
- Which savings or income source will be the largest?
- How much can I contribute to my retirement plan each year?
- What if I underestimate my expenses?
- What will my income be after I retire?
- What will my expenses be after I retire?
- What happens if tax laws change?
- How much of an effect can inflation have?
- Which savings should be used first?
- How much will Social Security provide after retirement?
- What if Social Security no longer exists?
- What will it take to become a millionaire?
- How much will my savings be worth?
- What will it take to save for a vehicle, home, etc.?
More to help:
- What will it take to save for a college education?
- How will taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much of a difference will the rate make?
- What is it worth to reduce my spending?
- How much should I deposit now to reach my savings goal?
- What rate of return do I need to reach my savings goal?
- How long will it take to reach my savings goal?
- How much do I need to deposit monthly to reach my savings goal?
- Which is better: cash or payments?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?
- How can I benefit from a CD ladder?
- Which savings option earns more if rates go up?